How to restore backup using iTunes File Sharing
Posted on May 14, 2018
To restore with backup file, follow these steps.
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
2. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
3. Click your device in top bar of iTunes.
4. In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
5. Select an myCarLog to see which files are available for sharing in that app on your device.
6. Drag and drop backup file from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
7. Run myCarLog on your device.
8. Go to Settings and select restore from iTunes File Sharing.